Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53

Thread: NCAA 07

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 07

    my online is messed up..It gets to the last step now and won`t connect [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Soooo... I must resort to whooping everyone that lives in BSG.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    i went over to G2k and pre-ordered that, and madden 07 for 360 today

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    It's the best game there is "by far" if you exclue NCAA 05, which practically invented the term "butterfingers".

    The passing game in '05 was TERRIBLE, and it wasn't just me either, because several reviews complained about it as well.
    Officially retired

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    I remember the old atari days playin with 2 sticks. I remember how excited I was when they actually gave us arms....lol
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    I went and reserved a copy of it today...cant wait to actually play this one...has anyone heard about the campus legend feature instead of race for the heisman...I read somewhere that you have to take exams and everything lol
    No Regrets

  6. #16
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    2006 UVA-Wise Intermural PS2 NCAA 06 Champ right here. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Qualls when that comes up call me and I'll come over and run Adrian Peterson all over you, I sold my ps2 or I'd go buy it myself.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    with all that money you make you should be able to afford the game and a new ps2 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 07

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Im glad you won that, But your lucky I wasn`t in it considering I own you at hat game

  9. #19
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 07

    Time and place and I'll be there to play, I've not been on a Ps2 in months and I'll still wear you out. You refuse to play me after the game has been out for a couple months.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 07

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] you are crazy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] you havn`t beat me last 4 times we've played. I havn't played you caz whenever I talk to ya you tell me how you havn`t played it in a while and don`t have ps2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •